Rabu, 23 Agustus 2017

Lost In Kepri Mall

Hi!

Its Zachary again, this time im going to tell you about my embarassing and devastating experience.

So, I was still in Batam at the time. I was in the 1st grade. It was just a normal "go out with family" Saturday. We went to this newly opened shopping mall called Kepri Mall since it had this sort of opening ceremony where there were bands, door prizes and the usual stuff. 

We arrived there at about noon, so we had lunch first in this Padang restaraunt. After that, we decided to go watch the ceremony. The first few performances were great, but as the cermony went on, my mom and my sister got bored, I however was far from bored since there was this Karate performance. So, we decided to separate from each other, my mom and sister went shopping while i stayed and watched the show. When we were going to be seperated, my mom strictly said "Dont go anywhere and wait for me here even if the show is finished"

So, I just stayed and enjoyed the show, but it turns out the performance finished faster than expected. So i was alone in front of a now empty stage and i didn't know what to do, and being the little kid i was, i decided to go look for my mom. But after a few minutes of unsuccessful searching, i started panicking, so i decided to go to where my mom's car was parked hoping that my driver was there, but when i arrived my driver wasnt there, so i panicked even more.

So, i just wandered around trying to find my mom, and somewhere along the way i started crying because i still couldnt find her, but luckily, while i was busy bawling my eyes out somewhere in the mall, a friend of my sister saw me and recognized me. She then called my sister's phone and they came to get me.

Turns out my mom was just in a store right beside the stage, and when she came out i wasnt there anymore. In the end, all that i got from that day was embarrassment and a long lecture by my mom about listening to what she says.

Thanks for reading!!





1 komentar: